- 1. Maintenance instruction
- 1.1. Introduction
1.1.1. If the engine is not started and the starter does not work
1.1.2. Start from an external source (other car)
1.1.3. If the engine is not started even if the starter works normally
1.1.4. Check of tightness of connections
1.1.6. Places of weekly check
1.1.7. General dashboard
1.1.8. Remote infrared control
1.1.9. Identification card
1.1.10. Blocking of back doors from opening by children
1.1.11. Remote radio control by blocking of doors
1.1.12. Lever of opening of the hatch of a mouth of the fuel tank
1.1.13. Electronic anticreeping system
1.1.14. Fuel supply shutdown valve
1.1.15. Catalytic converter
1.1.16. The dashboard (cars with the petrol and diesel engine)
1.1.17. Dashboards (cars with the petrol engine)
1.1.18. The dashboard (cars with the automatic transmission)
1.1.19. Dashboards (cars with the diesel engine)
1.1.20. Dashboard signaling devices
1.1.21. Windshield screen wiper
1.1.22. Electric heater of back glass and external rear-view mirrors
1.1.23. Adjustment of provision of a steering wheel
1.1.24. On-board computer
1.1.25. Heating and ventilation
1.1.26. Air conditioner
1.1.27. Automatic conditioner of air
+ 1.1.28. Safety cushions
1.1.29. Hours, panel illumination
1.1.31. Speed regulator
+ 1.1.32. Electric equipment
1.1.33. Wheels and tires
1.1.34. Towage of the car
1.1.35. Identification data
1.1.36. Technical characteristics
1.1.37. Fuel consumption of cars
1.1.38. Autoradio tape recorder 4030
1.1.39. The autoradio tape recorder with the CD player 4050
1.1.40. Control of devices of external lighting
1.1.41. Adjustment of seats
1.1.42. Adjustment of headlights
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engine
+ 4. Cooling systems, heating and ventilation
+ 5. Fuel system
+ 6. System of ignition
+ 7. Coupling
+ 8. Transmissions
+ 9. Power shafts
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Suspension bracket and steering
+ 12. Body
+ 13. Electric equipment
+ 14. Main malfunctions
Automatic mode of air conditioning
In the AUTO mode the system provides automatic maintenance of the set air temperature in interior of the car. At the same time the electronic control unit regulates temperature and a consumption of the air coming to salon through ventilating grates and also if necessary turns on the conditioner.
The choice of the mode of distribution of air on salon is carried out manually.
In case of need automatically the air recirculation mode joins. During the operation of the conditioner in automatic control mode the central display 3 is switched off.
Within several seconds after inclusion of ignition small noise from work of knots of the conditioner can be heard. This normal phenomenon.
Control of the conditioner in the automatic mode
|1. Switching of the modes of recirculation of air and forced ventilation
2. Inclusion and switching off of the conditioner of air
4. Switch of the program of ensuring transparency of glasses. The program provides increase in air supply, arriving on having blown in a windshield and glasses of forward doors, for example, at the increased humidity. At the same time there is no need of change of the appointed air temperature. If the conditioner worked in manual control mode, pressing the button turns on the conditioner in the automatic mode. Through the central and side ventilating grates there passes the constant stream of air which depends on the set operating mode of the conditioner
5. The button of inclusion of the mode of the mixed air distribution: a part of air goes on having blown in a windshield (thawing and removal of condensate), and other part comes to salon through the central and side ventilating grates, and also through openings of air ducts in zones of an arrangement of legs of forward and back passengers
||6. Button of inclusion of the mode of distribution of air: intake of air through the central and side ventilating grates
7. Button of inclusion of the mode of distribution of air: the most part of air comes to salon through the central and side lattices, and a smaller part – through openings of air ducts in zones of an arrangement of legs of forward and back passengers
8. Button of inclusion of the mode of distribution of air: the most part of air comes to salon through openings of air ducts in zones of an arrangement of legs of forward and back passengers, and a smaller part – through the central and side lattices
9. Buttons for parameter setting of air temperature in salon. Possible range of temperatures: from 14 °C to 30 °C. The appointed temperature is brought to the display. It is recommended to establish at first temperature at the level of about 22 °C, and then to smoothly change installation to desirable value
10. AUTO button. Includes the program of maintenance in salon of the most comfortable conditions, removal of condensate from glasses is at the same time provided. On the display the AUTO indicator lights up
11. Regulation of a consumption of air
A. Chart of an operating mode of the fan
The control system of the conditioner includes the air temperature sensor which is built in the top console, and the sensor of solar radiation located between nozzles of an obduv of a windshield in a forward part of the control panel.
Manual control by the conditioner
Regulation of air supply is made by the button 11 "MAN". Air supply increases or decreases when pressing respectively by the right or left edge of the button. The set operating mode of the fan is reflected graphically in the display (chart A). At the minimum level of air supply one vertical strip burns. Switching off of the fan leads to switching off of the conditioner. At the same time the symbol of the fan dies away and on the display the symbol of "ECO" lights up.
The operating mode of system of ventilation is set by the button 1 "RECIRC".
Air recirculation. On the display the symbol burns. Joins by single pressing the button. Access of external air to salon stops and by that hit of unpleasant smells and dust is excluded. In air conditioning system the air which is in interior of the car circulates. The mode of recirculation has to be used only in exceptional cases.
Forced ventilation mode. On the display the symbol burns. Joins by repeated pressing of the button 1 "RECIRC". In this mode fresh external air comes to salon.
The conditioner of air turns on the A/C button 2. By single pressing of the button 2 the conditioner turns on in automatic control mode (previously the conditioner worked in the same mode), on the display the A/C symbol lights up. Repeated pressing of the button 2 leads to switching off of the conditioner. At the same time on the display the symbol of "ESO" lights up. For return to the automatic mode press the button 10 "AUTO". At the same time symbols of manual control mode the conditioner which burned on the display will go out.
Recommendations about use of the conditioner
For more bystry achievement of comfortable air temperature in salon at first establish temperature at the level of 22 °C, and then smoothly change installation to desirable value.
Use manual control by the conditioner only if discomfortable air temperature in salon remains long time.
If the car is not operated, manual installations of the modes remain in memory of the control unit of the conditioner. However at strong change of temperature in salon in comparison with a preset value there is an automatic inclusion of the program of control of the conditioner which provides bystreyshy achievement of comfortable conditions. Anyway press the AUTO button for return to the automatic mode.
On the homepage